The 'Two Charlies' were the original property owners of our vineyards. Charlie Hausler owned the Sugarloaf property which is now managed by 4th generation family member Ryan, and Charlie Fromm owned the TeAro Estate property where he planted the Old Vine Shiraz back in 1919. They are two very special blokes to us, so it seems only fitting that our most loyal followers are referred to as the 'Two Charlies Club'.
'Two Charlies Club' advantages:
- First opportunity to purchase wines prior to release
- Museum stock releases exclusive to 'Two Charlies Club' members
- Invitation to member only tasting and vintage launch events
- Opportunity to host your own private function at the TeAro Estate Tasting Room
- Visit the original 'TeAro' and 'Sugarloaf' homesteads for your own personal tour and group tasting (by appointment)
- 'Hands on' Open Days and 'Own a Vine' concepts - coming soon - hand pick and hand prune your own vine and secure the first release of that vintage.
- Free delivery for all orders over $200 within Australia
Membership is complimentary. Join the 'Two Charlies Club'.